Life with Ella and Emerson

This is a blog dedicated to my beautiful daughters, Ella and Emerson. Emerson was diagnosed with a rare, genetic disorder called Williams Syndrome when she was 5 months old.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Great News!

This weekend we got an offer on our house, accepted it, and are now moving in two weeks!! Thank the good Lord! I am so excited and have so much to do I can hardly believe it. Hope everyone had a Happy Easter and I may be out of commission for the next few weeks.

13 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Oh I am so glad. I bet it is like the weight of the world was lifted off your shoulders.

6:55 PM  
Blogger camille said...

YAAAAAY! That is so fabulous! How awesome :)

7:29 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Excellent news! The Easter Bunny brought you a buyer!!!!!!
Amy

7:44 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

Congrats!! Your girls look beautiful in their dresses. Absolutely beautiful.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Ava's Grandma Kim said...

Yay! Did you bury St. Joseph in the yard?? Whatever, I am just happy that you didn't have to give up on your beautiful new home. Congratulations:)

5:33 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

That's such wonderful news!
I'm so relieved for you and excited that you get to move into your new house!

3:01 AM  
Blogger Noel said...

Nothing like moving into a new house!! I am so glad that you have sold yours!!
The girls look beautiful, as always!

Noel

11:38 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

What a relief I am so happy for you!!! Spring market Rocks!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

That is fantastic, just in time!
Good luck with the move :)
xxoo

7:22 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

I'm so glad for you! What a relief!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Teresa and Shawn said...

What wonderful news! Now you can have your new house!! Try not to stress too much moving with two little ones. We did the same thing two years ago!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is wonderful news! Hope all goes well with the move!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

CONGRATULATIONS on selling your home-you must be so relieved! The girls look absolutely adorable!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home