Life with Ella and Emerson

This is a blog dedicated to my beautiful daughters, Ella and Emerson. Emerson was diagnosed with a rare, genetic disorder called Williams Syndrome when she was 5 months old.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Emerson!!

My sweet baby girl turned 2 today. I am in kind of disbelief that she is actually 2 years old. What a great year she had. I am so thankful and really honored to be her mother. She is so sweet and such a little love bug. She is so much fun and is turning into quite a character. She has specific little games that she plays with me, her daddy, and her sister. I swear she does them because she knows how much we like them. She is also such an active little toddler. She is getting into trouble throwing objects into the toilet and letting toy animals take a swim in the dog's water bowl. We also blamed Ella for a week thinking that she was dumping the dog's water dish into another dish (without getting a drop on the floor!). Well, I caught her in the act and it wasn't Ella. She is feisty when we tell her "no more milk" or "books all done" and growls and has a bit of a temper.

I am loving every minute of it. She is a toddler now and we couldn't be more proud. We love you, Emerson Grace!

12 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

Happy Birthday Emerson!!!! What great pictures - you BOTH look fabulous! :)

8:59 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMERSON!!!
aww, she's a little princess!
(she has mummy's beautiful eyes by the looks of it!)

9:32 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMERSON!!!!
She is absolutely adorable!!

3:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday Lovely Emerson! She is a love bug!
Anna

6:31 AM  
Blogger Noel said...

Happy Birthday Emerson!!
She looks beautiful!! Abi loves to play in the dog water too. That is funny that you blamed Emma for it until you saw Emerson do it. LOL

Hope you had a great day!
Noel

7:13 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

Happy Birthday Emerson! What a sweetie. And, you, by the way are BEAUTIFUL! Your girls are very lucky to have such a wonderful mom. I'm so happy that Emerson is getting that personality and is sooo much fun!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Happy Birthday Emerson. What a little beauty she is.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Teresa and Shawn said...

Happy Birthday, Emerson!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh My Goodness. I'm sorry I missed it, but Happy Belated B-day baby doll! All three of you girls are just too darn cute!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Super! She is 2 already, I can't believe it. Thanks for the tip on the Paul Mitchell leave in conditioner, Avery now has her very own bottle.
xoxo
Amy

11:31 AM  
Blogger Whitney said...

Happy birthday pretty girl!!!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Can you believe our girls are 2!!!! Sounds like they would be big friends doing all the same stuff. Tate is also a trip... Hope the house sale is coming along...You do not have to tell me about the market I so feel your pain...Hopefully we'll have a good spring market...

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home