Life with Ella and Emerson

This is a blog dedicated to my beautiful daughters, Ella and Emerson. Emerson was diagnosed with a rare, genetic disorder called Williams Syndrome when she was 5 months old.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Candy, Candy, and More Candy

Happy belated Halloween everyone! We had such a great time with it this year. Ella was just in her element. She dressed as Dora the Explorer and just could not stop looking at herself in the mirror. She was just flabbergasted that she could look so different. I on the other hand was just so shocked that I have a child old enough to trick or treat. I had one of those moments where you just reflect and think "Wow, this is my life! I have a child running up to houses, yelling "trick or treat""!!

Emerson was less than amused being Minnie mouse. She definitely did not see all the fun in dressing up. I also included a family picture, not our best mind you, but I thought that it is nice to see who is writing this thing. So here we are...


Side note:

Yesterday, Emerson and I were playing "So Big" and I swear she threw her hands up in the air. It just happened once and I've since done it with her approximately 200 times and she hasn't repeated it since. Oh well, I hope I wasn't delusional from my sugar-high :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Aspen said...

What a beautiful family! The girls costumes are great. I love them! Glad you had all the candy you could eat!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

What a great family picture you all look wonderful :) I love the girls outfits...I think I felt alot like you did. Emma kept telling us to wait on the sidewalk...They grow up so fast

5:00 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

What a GREAT looking family. Thank you for sharing the photos!

:) Nance

8:02 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

What a great picture of the four of you!! I should do that too... however I never seem to have a good side these days :)

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home