Life with Ella and Emerson

This is a blog dedicated to my beautiful daughters, Ella and Emerson. Emerson was diagnosed with a rare, genetic disorder called Williams Syndrome when she was 5 months old.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Fall Fun










I love the fall, even in Wisconsin where it can feel a bit more like winter. I love crunching leaves, hot drinks, and cold, red cheeks that need to be warmed up. I know my husband loves Fall since it is football season, ugh!!! Thank God for TIVO, now at least he can watch the game in half the time :)

We had a great time at the pumpkin farm. There is nothing like seeing pure joy on the face of a 2 year old. So much to do , so little time. Emerson mainly kept her eyes closed to conserve energy and keep warm. Not much more to say except we found great pumpkins and wore the girls out with all the fresh air. That is definitely our goal most days, wear out the children and on this day we succeeded.

Side Note: Emerson slept through the night (7pm-6:45am) for the first time!!! YEAH!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

What a wonderful way to spend part of the day. I am hoping we get to our Punkin' Patch this weekend as well. I never imagined having a child would be such a good excuse to do the dorky things I loved so much all over again as an adult.

CONGRATULATIONS on the all-night sleep-a-thon. That is a huge milestone. Hope you are rested and it happens again soon and often.

xoxox

Nancy

7:06 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Did you wake up look at your husband and say did you get up last night...That is what we always do...So Glad she slept all night Keep it up Emerson!!!

Pumpkin patches are always fun the girls look so cute. It is nice to know someone else is planning there life around football :)

8:15 PM  
Blogger Aspen said...

Go Emerson! LOVE those "sleep through the night" nights. I only get a few every long once in a while.

Great pictures of your punkin patch adventure!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Kati said...

Cute pics!!!! :)
I hope you'll have more and more slept-through-the-night!!!!
Love, Kati

3:40 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Rest is such a wonderful cure for whatever ails you. What a fabulous milestone. Looking back, I have no idea how I was able to function as a new mom. Now, if I was asked to get up in the middle of the night to feed my daughter I would ask if you were insane, but a year ago I was doing it 2 times a night!
XOXO
Amy

7:14 AM  
Blogger Kerry said...

What great pics!! It's so fun to do all the things over agian you loved as a kid... or what your parents didn't do for you :)

Great about Emerson sleeping - hopefully it will stick!!!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home