Life with Ella and Emerson

This is a blog dedicated to my beautiful daughters, Ella and Emerson. Emerson was diagnosed with a rare, genetic disorder called Williams Syndrome when she was 5 months old.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Emmy and her Microphone

The girls are into performing lately. Emerson is picking it up from her big sister that holding a microphone and singing for a camera is very cool. She follows me around with her mic saying, "more Emmy sing please". Here are two quick clips of Emerson singing. The first is Twinkle, Twinkle and then her ABC's.



7 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

That is awesome!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Okay, that just gave me goose bumps....I have a video of Michaela singing when she was that age and I swear you wouldn't be able to tell who was who, the same exact mannerisms and all!

Great job, she's so cute!

3:48 AM  
Blogger Tes said...

Lila really enjoyed the concert, thanks for sharing!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Adorable!!!!!

5:12 AM  
Blogger Noel said...

I loved watching Emmy sing!! That is so cute. She is doing a wonderful job!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Teresa and Shawn said...

Way too freakin' cute!!!!

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Johanna said...

WE NEED MORE VIDEOS!!! WE ARE ALL GROWING WIH EMERSON!!! You should be so proud of her. I'm sure you are.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home